At Serenity Health, we’re proud to bring you the best products to help you relax, from water fountains to bean bags to wind chimes. We have it all! To help you get the most out of your bean bag or water fountain, here are some relaxation tips.
Make relaxation and stress relief part of your life. You’ll soon notice a change in your life, and others will too! Encourage them to explore all the benefits of water fountain, bean bags, and other great relaxation products from Serenity Health. Enjoy it!
The world gets the best of all of us at some time or another. Whether it’s work, family or health issues, stress catches up with us and can nearly drive us over the edge. To avoid flipping out due to stress, here are five tips for making your home environment relaxing, giving you a safe haven to withdraw to when the world gets rough.
1. Hang wind spinners and wind chimes in your yard. These are not only aesthetically pleasing, the soft tinkling sound they make when blowing in the wind is a noise that many people find familiar and relaxing. Wind chimes invokes memories of cool evenings sitting out in the yard under a shade tree, sipping a cold, refreshing glass of iced tea or lemonade. For some people, the music they make brings back memories of their childhood, which also helps them relax.
2. Stretch out in a hammock. Ahh, there is nothing as relaxing as laying stretched out in a hammock between two trees on a warm day. Hammocks come in a variety of styles, from rope hammocks, quilt hammocks, swing hammocks and even hammock chairs. Whichever one is the most comfortable is the one you’ll want to go with- it’s virtually impossible to relax if you’re not comfortable!
3. Put in a bird bath. You’d be surprised how relaxing a bird bath in the yard can be. You’ll enjoy lounging outside while our feathered friends splash in the bath you set up just for them. Bird baths are also a beautiful addition to a yard, as well as a traditional piece of yard decoration.
4. Install a fountain or waterfall. The sound of running water is extremely relaxing, as well as visually stimulating. Whether you have room (and the funds) to install a large outdoors fountain or waterfall, or if you’d prefer to merely get a small tabletop fountain, these items are fantastic at setting a relaxing atmosphere.
5. Enjoy an evening around the fire pit. If you don’t already have a fire pit on your property, consider installing one. If you already have one, good for you. Spending an evening sitting close to a nice, toasty fire and stargazing is very relaxing. You’ll want to stay next to your fire pit all the time!
These are just a few ideas to help you set up a safe, relaxing sanctuary where you can withdraw from the world to unwind when life gets tough. A good old fashioned neck and back massage works, too.